ML

BUZZBAITING

Monday, January 17, 2011

Get Paid For Twitter

What will you do if your twitter account is generating free dollars for you? How about getting paid for tweeting on your twitter. What if you get paid for every click from your tweet?
I love to get paid to tweet on twitter that’s why I have signed up with sponsored tweets that pays me for tweeting on my twitter account. Right now I get paid to tweet from a service called sponsored tweet . There are two types to get paid on this site. 
1) Pay Per Tweet
2) Pay Per Click.

Below you can see some details of my account.
Right now i am getting paid per tweet.

Two thing you should remember to start with this service.
1) You should have minimum 100 followers and 100 followings.
2) Your twitter account should be minimum 90 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment